How to solve redirect problem of Adsterra ads network on mobile

If you started and joined the Adsterra ads network then you might face the problem of the redirect on mobile after adding ads to your website and when you open your website in mobile then the website redirects to another website such as UC browser. Here how I solved it.

I started with Adsterra ads network a few weeks back I started facing the problem of redirect in mobile, the desktop version of the website was all fine no problem. But in the mobile version of the website started redirect.
Then I started finding a solution and I found the solution and got the result.
First, go to the Support option in the Adsterra website.
Then select submit a new ticket.
Then select other options in the new ticket option.
Then in subjected type redirect problem.
Then type your problem that - "Sir my site redirects to a UC browser site automatically when the website opens in mobile. So I request you to please  solve the problem"
And then submit the ticket. And wait.

Generally, after a few hours, you will get an email message that the problem is solved.
In my case when I got the message that the problem was solved from the Adsterra side. I checked and found that problem was persisting. So I wrote to them again and finally this time I got the problem solved perfectly and after that day I didn't find any problems. And ads are working fine.

Also read:


Post a Comment

1 Comments